‘Live Simply, Live Thrifty, Live Savvy’ is a blog intended for like-minded individuals that are looking to learn how to live life better. On this blog, I will share things that I have learned along the way, as well as things that I continue to learn on a daily basis. I am not writing this blog as an expert; rather, I hope to pass on any knowledge which may be of use to others that are interested, and likewise, I would love to hear from readers so that I can continue to learn.
Many of the items that I will post will be original content, though I will also share things written by others from time to time that I have found to be of interest. These are things that I would normally share with family and friends, but since I am also looking to be enlightened by others sharing my interests, I look forward to communing with those specifically interested in these topics.
Here is a listing of just some of the discussions that I hope to include in this blog:
- Saving money by using coupons
- How to try products for free
- How to make money by doing surveys
- Getting rewarded while making everyday purchases
- Work-at-home opportunities
- Organization & home decor
- Purging while getting paid
- Saving in unexpected ways
- Being environmentally friendly without being eccentric
And many, many other topics…..Also feel free to make requests on anything you would like to discuss.
I hope that you will follow my blog as new developments arrive, and that you will join me in my journey to ‘Live Simply, Live Thrifty, Live Savvy.’